Celebrate Oregon's scenic Coast in style with our new Oregon Coast Retro crew neck sweatshirt. The best chance of catching a sunset like this one is in summer and early fall when there are fewer clouds and storms. The best part is, you can enjoy that sunset on every mile of the approximately 362 miles of Oregon's shoreline. Made possible because of by Oregon Beach Bill of 1967 that guarantees Oregonians and visitors free unrestricted access to our pristine Coast.
Our new mid-weight pigment-dyed crewneck is made with ultra-soft cotton/polyester blend fleece. These garments are as comfortable as an old friend. The process of dying the full garment gives each piece a unique vintage character.
Pigment Maroon. Sizes: S-XXL.
Please allow for slight color variation in production and washing.
• Cotton/polyester (great worn solo or as a layer in chilly weather)
• Roomy, generous fit
• Ribbed at the cuffs and waist
• Double-needle stitching on all major seams
• Soft twill taping lines the neck
• A Little Bay Root original design
• Printed and designed in Portland, Oregon