Bend, Oregon is a bastion of hiding places for the big guy, sasquatch, bigfoot...whatever you call him. Big trees, deep valleys, high peaks. The Three Sisters mountains are rumored to have a concentration of Bigfoot in it's most remote areas. Family bathing time has been reported on the nearby Deschutes River. And, there is speculation that Sasquatch has full-moon local-brew parties in the nearby Newberry Lava Tubes.
- 60/40 cotton/polyester trucker
- 100% polyester mesh back
- Structured, mid-profile, six-panel
- Pre-curved contrast stitched visor
- Underbill matches the color of visor
- Adjustable plastic snapback