It's insane how bike friendly Oregon is. If you have a bike, you have a way to get there. Strap it on a bus, load it on a streetcar or just pedal it on one of the hundred of bike lanes.
Even when the weather is less than sunny, you'll pine for the warmer days of cycling when you catch a glimpse of your "Bike for the Love of Oregon" magnet.
• Made in the USA
• Powerful, full magnet backing
• 2" x 3" rectangle
About Portland Peddlers
- Over 17,000 (6%) workers in Portland choose to bicycle. Nationally, only 0.5% of commuters bicycle
- 80% of bicyclists in Portland wear helmets
- 35% of bicyclists are female
- 319 miles of bikeways
- 59 miles of Neighborhood Greenways
- Only one large American city, Portland, was named a “platinum” bicycle friendly community by the League of American Bicyclists; its highest rating
- Portland is also the #1 bike-friendly city by Bicycling magazine
- 15 intersections have bicycle-specific traffic signals to improve safety by reducing conflicts and unpredictability and to make traffic move more efficiently
- 26 bicycle boxes at 20 intersections raise visibility of cyclists for drivers turning right
- 5,000 publicly-installed bike racks