If you love bike riding, Portland completes you. Yes, we’re a bike-friendly city…um…make that a 319-miles-of-bike-lanes-and-trails nirvana for cyclists of all ages. This magnet boldly declares that you share our passion to pedal.
• Super-strong magnet covers the entire back side
• 2"H x 3"W
• Made in the USA
Get to know Portland cyclists
• More than 17,000 Portland workers currently bike to work. That’s 6% of all commuters. The national average is only 0.5%!
• Portland’s 319 miles of bikeways include lanes, trails, paths and neighborhood greenways
• 80% of bicyclists in Portland wear helmets
• 35% of bicyclists are female
• Portland is the only large American city to be designated a “platinum level” bicycle-friendly community by the League of American Bicyclists
• More than 10,000 riders participate in Portland’s annual World Naked Bike Ride…so many butts