Dad, what is that? It's a "Thing." My Dad always makes getting even the simplest of answers difficult. Thanks to Hot Wheels and my big brother, I figured it out eventually. It was a Volkswagen Thing.
These "Things" are hilariously odd and probably one of the first Transformers. All four doors are removable and interchangeable, the windshield folds flat and the convertible roof can be removed for al fresco driving.
We combined our love of this "Thing" with our love of Oregon. And it's punny...hilariously punny.
White / black ringer. Men's Sizes: S-XXL.
• Combed cotton in a super-soft knit
• Contrasting neck and sleeve “ringer” bands
• Pre-washed to reduce shrinkage and enhance its broken-in feel
• A Little Bay Root original design
• Printed in Portland, Oregon