CLEARANCE. First Quality. No returns or exchanges on this item.
The Cascade mountain system runs from northern California to central British Columbia. Along its Oregon segment, the Cascade Range is almost entirely volcanic in origin, which makes for lots of cave and lava tube exploring.
LBRs Cascades design represents the dense foliage on the west slope of the Cascades as it gives way to the sandier, drier east side. All while cascading, of course.
Pigment Slate Blue. Sizes: S-XXL.
Please allow for slight color variation in production and washing.
Our new midweight pigment-dyed crewneck is made with ultra-soft cotton/polyester blend fleece. These garments are as comfortable as an old friend. The process of dying the full garment gives each piece a unique vintage character.
• Cotton/polyester (great worn solo or as a layer in chilly weather)
• Roomy, generous fit
• Ribbed at the cuffs and waist
• Double-needle stitching on all major seams
• Soft twill taping lines the neck
• A Little Bay Root original design
• Printed and designed in Portland, Oregon
• Machine Washable