True, Oregon is not a republic. But it is 95,000+ square miles of fierce independence—has been since 1859. From the first people dwelling in the Willamette Valley to the first guy who flavored his beer with hazelnuts, we’re damn proud of our pioneering spirit. Kudos to the California State Flag for inspiration on this one—bears and beavers can work together!
Graphite Snow Heather. Sizes S-XXL.
• 7.5 oz 50% Cotton / 40% Polyester
• Ringspun pre-shrunk french terry
• 1x1 rib cuffs with spandex
• White drawcord with antique metal grommets
• Side seamed
• Allover cover seamed construction
• Front pouch (kangeroo) pocket
• A Little Bay Root original design
• Designed and Printed in Portland, Oregon
• Machine Washable