True, Oregon is not a republic. But it is 95,000+ square miles of fierce independence—has been since 1859. From the first people dwelling in the Willamette Valley to the first guy who flavored his beer with hazelnuts, we’re damn proud of our pioneering spirit. Kudos to the California State Flag for inspiration on this one—bears and beavers can work together!
Black knit beanie with 100% embroidered patch.
• Black knit beanie
• 12-inch long turn cuff beanie
• Ideal protection from the Northwest chill
• Versatile cuff has adjustable coverage
• One size fits most from 15” to 24”
• 100% Acrylic
• Imported, assembled in Oregon