True, Oregon is not a republic. But it is 95,000+ square miles of fierce independence—has been since 1859. From the first people dwelling in the Willamette Valley to the first guy who flavored his beer with hazelnuts, we’re damn proud of our pioneering spirit. Hats off to the California State Flag for inspiration on this one—bears and beavers can work together!
Black with red brim. Red/Black plaid wool under the brim screams Northwest!
• Classic, six-panel design with contrasting flat brim
• Rugged, with fully-embroidered patch
• Lightweight, 100% cotton front panel
• Cooling polyester mesh sides and back
• Interior sweatband
• Adjustable closure in back