At the beginning of the pandemic, people across the country used simple sidewalk chalk to create uplifting new works of art, to express hope that this pandemic will soon be over, and to give thanks to health care workers and first responders. Of course, we did our own Oregon version and liked it so much, we made it a line!
Pieter Cornelius Mondrian was a dutch painter and theoretician who is regarded as one of the greatest artists of the 20th century. Toward the end of his career, he reached a point where his artistic vocabulary was reduced to simple geometric elements. This one is for Pieter, cheers!
Charcoal heather. Adult sizes: S-XXL.
• Cotton/polyester fleece
• Hood is lined in a soft jersey knit
• Roomy, generous fit
• Adjustable drawcord
• Ribbed at the cuffs and waist
• Double-needle stitching on all major seams
• Soft twill taping lines the neck
• Preshrunk to reduce shrinkage
• Machine washable
• A Little Bay Root original design
• Printed and designed in Portland, Oregon